Isaac gets excited about “Seven Psychopaths” and lukewarm about “Man with the Iron Fist” while Clancy lambastes the cast of workaholics and continues to lie to himself about Guy Ritchie’s worth as a filmmaker. The guys discuss the pointlessness of lists and proceed to each list three movies they like and three they don’t.
Pod in, click in, or tap in, and listen to their takes on everything from early 70’s comedies about charming sex murderers to East Asian cultural tensions. Thank you for listening to the SacCast MoviePod.
Here are some things we talked about during the show
- Arrested Development set photos
- Seven Psychopaths
- Vertigo unseats Citizen Cane in Sight and Sound poll
- The Man With The Iron Fist
- Pretty Maids All in a Row
- Mary and Max
- Linda Linda Linda
- His Girl Friday
- Crank: High Voltage
- Red Letter Media trashes Prometheus
Does he even have one?